Remote Senior Talent Acquisition Coordinator - Contract at App Annie
Senior Talent Acquisition Coordinator - Remote (US) -contract to hire
Something About Us...
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence . We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our our standard, hold each other Accountable , continuously push Innovation and Win with Style .
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
“I am the first impression candidates receive during their interview experience. I provide start to onboarding communications to our candidates and hiring managers across all organizations. I support an amazing team of U.S. based rockstar recruiters”
You will be responsible for and take pride in….
- Your attention to detail is unmatched and you’re extremely organized, which allows you to juggle multiple tasks at once without compromising quality.
- You understand how to prioritize and are able to problem-solve in real-time while remaining calm under pressure.
- You love to identify issues and improve processes that will scale -- and you're not afraid to share your ideas cross-functionally in order to "get stuff done."
- You’re a team player and understand the importance of working collaboratively to reach team and company goals.
- You’re able to navigate through change easily and have a no-limits mindset.
- You will support the Rockstar Recruiting team with all aspects of the recruiting life cycle
- You own the scheduling of phone, video, and eventually onsite interviews
- You collaborate with the Recruiters, Hiring Managers, and interviewers across the company to run an organized and efficient interview process
- You’re a natural communicate and proactively chat with recruiters and candidates and provide scheduling updates and/or delays
- You can troubleshoot last-minute interview cancellations and reschedules with poise
- You are an expert in Greenhouse, our Applicant Tracking System, and adhere to internal processes in order to maintain data cleanliness
You should recognize yourself in the following...
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education
- 3+ years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator in a start-up or similar fast paced environment
- Experience with Google Suite (Calendar, Mail, Sheets, Docs, Slides, etc.)
- Proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Proven ability to contribute in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently
- Self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver with a desire to contribute to the organization's reputation and success
- Interested in a career in People Operations (Recruiting, Sourcing, Recruiting Operations, HR, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; can effectively communicate across various audiences, including senior leadership and executives
This Is What We Have To Offer…
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health and dental benefits.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.