HR Business Partner for MiQ Partners in West Chester, Ohio
Career Opportunity: HR Business Partner with MiQ Partners in West Chester, OH
Are you a hands-on, well-rounded HR leader looking for an opportunity to drive change? Do you describe yourself as a self-motivated, go-getter with a passion for developing and supporting others? If so, we want to speak with you about this opportunity!
MiQ Partners, offers what matters most to the success of any manufacturing project: The human touch backed by years of proven intelligence and insights for creating solutions that deliver outcomes, efficiencies, and margins for customers across all industries. Not only do we bring intellectual depth to each project we do, we bring your intelligent ideas to life using best-in-class technology for automation, robotics, machine vision, precision part handling, assembly, testing, inspection, and more.
MiQ Partners is looking for an HR Business Partner to lead our day-to-day human resources in our West Chester facility, as well as provide insight and support on strategic decisions with company leadership. The HR Business Partner must be a motivated strategic-thinker, one who will challenge him/herself, and work with a team to achieve company vision and goals.
Some responsibilities of this position include:
- Recruiting and developing a strong pipeline of talent.
- Engaging the team and effectively managing employee relations.
- Developing a new onboarding and new hire orientation program.
- Managing and creating training and development activities.
- Back up support for Payroll.
- Advising management on various HR strategies and approaches.
- Ensuring compliance and making recommendations for system improvements.
- Providing a wide range of HR support and problem resolution.
- Driving initiatives that support the advancement of new ideas and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Improving processes that contribute to our company’s ability to grow and perform.
A successful candidate will be a self-starter and have a strong wide range of knowledge in Human Resources practices such as Learning/Development, Recruitment/Talent Acquisition, Associate Engagement, Talent Management Systems, Benefits Management, and providing HR support. This person should have an outgoing, positive demeanor with high energy. The HR Business Partner must have knowledge of laws and regulations along with the ability to work within policy to meet the company culture and expectations and global HR experience is required. The HRBP reports to the HR Director.
Requirements for this position include:
- Associate’s Degree in Human Resources or related field with a minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- 1 – 2 years experience in the manufacturing industry.
- PHR/SPHR certification preferred.
- Proven track record in talent acquisition, developing associates, team building, engagement, employee relations, and aligning business objectives with management and employees.
- Excellent communication skills: written and oral.
- Proficient computer skills; experience with Microsoft products.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain exceptional organization/follow through.
- Successfully working with a team supporting multiple departments.
- Capability to work within financial requirements and department budgeting.
- Ability to accomplish tasks/projects with a low overhead.
- Understanding of Applicant Tracking Systems and HRIS systems integration.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a company eager to build their team, apply online at https://grnh.se/d99c567c3us!
AAP/EEO M/F/H/V/D, No third-party candidates please.