Human Resources Assistant (Part-time) for The Health Care Connection - Cincinnati, Ohio
Career Opportunity: Human Resources Assistant (Part-Time) with The Healthcare Connection in Cincinnati, OH
Do you have experience supporting the role of human resource within an organization? Are you exceptionally organized? Are you looking for a flexible part time role allowing for a partially remote worksite?
The Healthcare Connection is a non-profit connecting persons within the service area to quality healthcare--all ages, all cultures, all incomes. As the HR Assistant, you will assist with the human resources administrative functions supporting internal staff and potential new hires within the organization. Additionally, you will:
- Lead employee orientation training for all new hires.
- Coordinate and administer the completion of HR and payroll documents related to new hires and current employees.
- Assist with benefit enrollment and benefit inquiries.
- Maintain employee personnel files, resumes, application forms, and applicant tracking logs in compliance with company policies and government regulations.
- Enter and manage HR data within the Paycor system.
- Assist in the interviewing process – coordinating schedules, performing reference and criminal background checks.
Bring your exceptional eye for detail and strong self-motivation, as well as:
- 4+ years’ experience in an administrative role, HR preferred
- Solid organization skills and ability to meet competing demands
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to multi-task and adjust priorities accordingly
- Professional demeanor with sound business judgement – understanding how what you do impacts the business
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information and relate to persons of diverse educational, socioeconomic, and ethnic backgrounds
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, preferably including SharePoint
- Experience with Paycor preferred
Founded in 1967, we were Ohio’s first community health center. Our mission is the same today as it was when we first opened for operation. We are a leader in providing affordable, quality healthcare to underserved, underinsured, and uninsured persons living in northern Hamilton County.
The HealthCare Connection offers a real opportunity to make a difference in your own community, by serving our mission. Come join our team! Apply online at https://grnh.se/6f21ac303us or email email@example.com.
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. Please no phone calls or third party candidates.