Recruiter for Basco in Cincinnati, Ohio
Career Opportunity – Recruiter with Basco in Cincinnati, OH
Are you an experienced Recruiter with a focus on creating a great candidate experience for your organization? Do you have experience staffing manufacturing positions? If you answered yes, we want to speak to you!
As the Recruiter at Basco, you will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization. Once candidates have been identified you will coordinate interviews, extend job offers, and execute and/or facilitate all on boarding activities including orientation and initial training.
To be considered, you will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred.
- Previous experience managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process highly preferred.
- Experience working with 3rd party temp staffing agencies for sourcing of hourly staff preferred.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proven experience conducting various types of interviews (i.e., phone, video, etc.)
- Familiarity with job boards, and HR software (preferably Paycom).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Since 1955, Basco has been designing and fabricating custom shower doors and shower enclosures. Our approach centers around our commitment to customer care, craftsmanship and quality. We are consistently rated number one in quality and brand preference. Our strategic operational footprint across the US allows us to be faster and more flexible than our competition. At the same time, we provide the feel of a local business to each customer, thanks to our heritage and operational excellence.
To learn more about our organization, please visit our website and LinkedIn page:
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third-party candidates please.