HR Manager Opportunity in St Marys Ohio
Excellent opportunity for leading, managing, and providing direction to the Human Resources function at the St Marys, Ohio production facility. A main responsibility of this position is interpreting and administering the Collective Bargaining Agreement (USW) at the facility.
Principle duties & responsibilities include:
• Promote and maintain a safe and healthy work environment by complying with corporate and governmental regulations.
• Develop and maintain a relationship with the Union leadership.
• Ensure performance feedback, developmental experiences, and training needs are met.
• Participate in compensation and benefit planning for the plant.
• Represent ContiTech professionally in the plant and in the community.
• Ensure effective organizational development activities support plant and overall business goals.
• Work with the plant operating committee to forecast staffing needs.
• Other duties as directed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Behavioral Science or related field required.
• MBA is desired.
• A PHR or SPHR certification is highly desired.
• Five or more years experience as a Human Resources Manager, Generalist, or related position required.
• Experience with union contract negotiations, either as first or second chair spokesperson and grievance resolution, up to and including arbitration, is required.
• Candidate must be able to develop, coordinate, implement, and administer tactical and strategic planning.
• Candidate must have solid leadership, presentation, problem solving, and group dynamics skills.
• Strong preference for individuals with experience in a manufacturing environment.
Apply at: www.veyance.com/careers