Technical Recruiter Opening
Technical Recruiter for Smart IT
Technical Recruiter will source, screen and follow candidates through the hiring process for contract, contract to hire and direct placement opportunities. Technical Recruiters will work on Contingent Talent, Managed Talent and Solutions based roles while adhering to SmartIT’s best practices and values.
If you're interested in being considered for this role, please e-mail Angi Hill at: email@example.com
- Source and identify Information Technology professionals through networking, referrals, and other recruiting best practices
- Interview candidates (phone and in person) to determine qualifications and job fit
- Submit qualified candidates job requirements and work with them through interview process
- Utilize ATS system to document and manage candidates through the recruitment process
- Foster positive, enthusiastic work relationships with other team members
- Participate in industry networking functions
These are personality traits of our most successful IT Recruiters:
- Exhibits passion, energy, enthusiasm and discipline towards recruiting and supporting customers
- Articulates effectively through written and verbal communication; possesses excellent abilities in reading comprehension.
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Abilities negotiating agreements and traversing through difficult recruitment scenarios.
- Functions at a fast pace while meeting time-sensitive deadlines.
- General inquisitiveness and curiosity into the business and IT industries.
- Ability to comprehend diverse client needs as it relates to current industry and market trends.
- Strong sense of initiative and willingness to attempt new and different tasks.
- Skilled in multi-tasking as well assessing change in priorities and tasks at hand.
- Must be a great team player, who works well with others at various levels within a structured organization.
- Dynamic personality that attracts talent through multiple methodologies including networking and referral based strategies.
- 2+ years of successful full recruiting lifecycle experience preferred
- Experience with recruiting in one or more of the following industries: Engineering, Information Technology, Telecommunications, Accounting/Finance, Education or Medical Industries.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, articulate phone presence
- Proficiency with applicant tracking systems (SFDC based preferred)
- Knowledge of Information Technologies, and the curiosity and initiative to learn evolving technology
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information and highest ethical standards
- Detail oriented, with commitment to excellence and quality