VIRTUAL EVENT - TALENT ACQUISITION TRENDS RESTART & BEYOND - FIGHTING 2 VIRUSES (COVID-19 & RACISM)
7:45 am - 8:00 am - Grab some coffee, join the meeting, and CONNECT!
8:00 am - 8:30 am - Racism discussion with Q&A
8:30 am - 9:00 am - COVID-19 discussion with Q&A
9:00 am - 9:15 am - Those who care to stay a little longer are welcome!
Please note, the panel presentation will take place from 8:00 am to 9:00 am
7:45 AM to 9:15 AM
|Presenter:||Matt Baker, Robin Shabazz, Sherman Bradley, Cathleen Snyder and Walt Tracy|
|Contact:||Christy Canty, Chapter Administrator
Pending Approval for:
1 SHRM Certification Credits
1 General HRCI Credits
Join GCHRA and our Panel of Talent Acquisition Specialists to include Robin Shabazz, Sherman Bradley, Cathleen Snyder, and Walt Tracy. This program will be moderated by Matt Baker.
2020 has been a year of unprecedented change. As we look to restart organizations, join us for a discussion and conversation on some of the big battles talent professionals have before us - COVID19 and Racism being two major ones. As Talent Acquisition professionals we have a responsibility to lead our organizations through these issues now and in the future. You will learn and gain perspective from Talent Acquisition Leaders from various organizations and industries. Input, participation, and engagement are encouraged to all who attend. We value everyone's opinions and insight.
- Insights and resources for preventing implicit biases during recruiting and hiring
- Learn how Talent Acquisition & HR professionals can ensure organizations are safe for all races as they attract & retain talent
- Talent Acquisition best practices in ensuring candidates and hiring leaders are not exposed to COVID-19
- Learn what impact COVID-19 has now and moving forward on how recruiting is handled
- Understand why type of jobs are being developed because of COVID-19