HR Generalist - Talent Acquisition for Merz in Southeastern Wisconsin
About the Company:
Merz is a family owned medical device and pharmaceutical company headquarter in Germany. Our Global Technical Operations based in WI manufacture, package, and ship several innovative products so that people all over the world can live better, feel better, and look better.
- Works with HR Director and management to understand organizational/business needs and strategies related to staffing and compensation. Aligns human resource strategy and programs to achieve the business goals
- Partner with management to recruit top talent.
- Assist hiring managers in the set up of in person interviews.
- Administer any pre-employment screening.
- Complete all background and reference checks applicable to a position.
- BS Degree preferred
- HR Certification PHR/SPHR/SHRM - CP preferred
- Three years' experience in recruitment required
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- 20 days of Paid Time Off
- 15 paid holidays
- Employee bonuses
- And more!
Your benefits and PTO start the date you're hired with no waiting period!
Come join a company that is committed to be a trusted partner focused on our customers while not forgetting about our employees!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities