People Partner - Human Resource Generalist - Dayton, Ohio
The People Partner will foster a working culture embracing our client’s core values of integrity, dedication, ownership, collaboration, and respect. The People Partner will run daily functions of the Human Resources Department serving employees at all levels of the organization with recruitment, onboarding, employee relations, training, labor relations, pay, benefits, and people performance.
- Serve as a Servant Leader with respect to the function of Human Resources developing a solid rapport with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Partner with supervisors and managers demonstrating support in the areas of recruitment, onboarding, employee relations, training, labor relations, pay, benefits, and people performance.
- Assists with recruiting, interviewing, and facilitating the hiring of qualified job applicants collaborating with supervisors and managers to understand the skills and competencies required to support the needs of the business.
- Processes necessary documents facilitating pre-employment and onboarding initiatives (employment applications, background checks, drug screening, etc.)
- Initiates successful process/practice of onboarding new employees ensuring they feel an immediate sense of belonging to the overall mission of the organization.
- Initiates successful employee recognition programs/practices to support the company's core values.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resources programs/practices including but not limited to: compensation, benefits, leave requests, investigations, progressive coaching initiatives, productivity, recognition and morale, occupational health and safety, worker’s compensation, training, and development.
- Collaboratively manages sensitive matters with appropriate team members demonstrating the core values of the organization.
- Partners with supervisors and managers leading employee relations initiatives including but not limited to investigations, and progressive coaching initiatives’ which may result in loss of employment.
- Assists with payroll processing.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations and recommended best practices reviewing policies, practices, and guidelines to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, or Other Characteristics
- Two or more years of experience in Human Resources.
- Certification in the Human Resources Industry (HRCI and/or SHRM) a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field required.
- Previous experience working with PEO’s (Tri-Net a plus).
- Proven experience working with the Microsoft Office Suite (including Teams).
- Ability to act with integrity, empathy, compassion, professionalism, and confidentiality with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to multi-task and think outside the box from traditional methods/practices of Human Resources.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and ask for help when appropriate.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Servant Leadership: Getting the right people together with the right behaviors to make better, faster decisions, and achieve operating results.
- Team Building: Calibrating people based on their actions, decisions, and behaviors and matching them to the requirements of the job; getting employees to coordinate seamlessly.
- Setting Goals: Determining the set of goals that balances what the operating unit can become with what it can realistically achieve.
- Setting Priorities: Defining the path and aligning resources, actions, and energy to accomplish the goal.
The employer is an equal opportunity employer. Please no third-party candidates.
Feel free to contact Tish.Stanton@Triadconsultingllc.com with interest.