HR Coordinator for Firma Clinical Research in Chicago, Illinois
Career Opportunity: HR Coordinator – Firma Clinical Research in Chicago, IL
Are you ready for an opportunity where you can make a difference? Do you thrive on variety in your role? Would you enjoy being mentored by a seasoned Human Resources Professional? If you are highly organized, have great attention to detail, and strong interpersonal skills, we have your next opportunity!
The Human Resources Coordinator provides support to the Human Resources Team’s programs, processes, initiatives, and projects.
Duties will include:
- Administering Human Resources programs
- Setup and assistance with the onboarding of new hires
- Acts as the liaison for employees and managers for a variety of programs
- Assists in researching HR best practices and initiatives
- Assists with ad hoc reports
- Fulfills employment verifications, background checks and drug screens
- Participates in projects related to training, performance management, payroll, benefits, etc.
- Responds to inquiries from employees, HR Team, and vendors, while providing accurate, timely information and solutions
- Responsible for general office administration
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in any Human Resources discipline
- High proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Familiarity with ADP WFN desired but not required
- Familiarity with SharePoint desired but not required
- Strong problem-solving skills: ability to manage ambiguity with an open mind and positive attitude
- Evidence of sound judgement, professionalism, maturity, integrity, trustworthiness, and ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
Visit our website: https://www.firmaclinicalresearch.com/work-with-us/.
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.