Free Business Classes Being Offered - Nov '22 thru Feb '23
As a way to give back to the business community, a group of professionals in the Cincinnati area has put together a series of classes under the banner "The Business Clinic" to share of their knowledge and expertise freely.
These classes will be offered on five (5) different topics and are designed for small-to-medium-sized businesses. Participants are welcome to come to one, several or all of the courses. There is no cost to attend.
The dates/topics are:
- Tuesday, November 29: Tools to Enhance Your Business Outreach
- Tuesday, December 13: The 7 Compensation Mistakes that Hurt Revenue
- Tuesday, January 17: The Top Five Things Every Non-Designer Should Know About Effective Communications
- Tuesday, January 31: Creating a Best Place to Work Habit
- Thursday, February 9: Using Experiential Marketing To Set Your Business Apart
All sessions will be held in the large meeting room at the Symmes Public Library (11850 Enyart Rd., Loveland, Ohio 45140) and will start at 3:00 pm and last approximately 60 - 75 minutes. Most sessions will also offer additional time for discussion and/or hands-on demonstrations immediately afterward based on that session's topic.
For more information, please visit the series website at:
Registrations can be found at:
You can also reach us at email@example.com with any other questions.