Remote Payroll Consultant Opportunity
The Payroll Process has the below opening for a Payroll Consultant. View full job description and apply here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2699548645/
This is an exciting time to join The Payroll Process as we continue to grow! Payroll Consulting & Outsourcing is the future and we’ve partnered with clients across various industries and sizes to offer our expertise. Our business module has been designed to assist organizations through change. We work with our clients to create the perfect blend of people and processes to gain efficiencies for their company.
Looking to be a part of the gig economy, with more flexibility than the traditional 9-5 desk job? If you are savvy in payroll and want an opportunity to establish your own hours and projects doing meaningful work, this could be the perfect gig for you! You will have the ability to take on additional hours during year end, when our clients are closing out the books for the year, issuing W-2’s or getting ready to go live with their new payroll provider in time for January 1st.
We work with both clients local to the Cincinnati area as well as nationally, providing a remote presence. As a 1099 Payroll Consultant, you will get to work with clients that will rely on your expertise and brainstorm with our internal team on how best to utilize your skillset to benefit our clients.
- Reviewing existing payroll process and making suggestions to improve efficiencies
· May include creating standard operating procedures
- Providing support during implementation process, when a client is establishing a new payroll vendor
- Familiar with ensuring accurate tax details, pay rates, deductions, direct deposit and other employment and payroll related information
- Experience with full cycle process including starting the payroll cycle, entering payroll information, verifying information, previewing and accepting payroll
- Thorough understanding of self-service tools for employees & managers to showcase features to our clients
- Collaborate with clients for consultative advice or to troubleshoot
- Familiar with ADP Workforce Now
- 2+ years of experience processing payroll
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel
- Familiar with formulas and importing functionality
- Detail oriented with a high level of accuracy
- The desire to keep up with changing tax & payroll legislation
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Customer service mindset
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) highly desirable
To learn more about what we do, visit our website: www.thepayrollprocess.com