People (Talent) Analytics Manager at SOPHiA GENETICS in Boston
As a People (Talent) Analytics Manager you will be a key part of the Strategic Finance department at a fast-growing HealthTech company. You will help to shape the future of business operations and will take responsibility for fine-tuning and orchestrating tech-enabled transformation projects. In this fast-paced environment, you will have an opportunity to make a broad impact across multiple functions and levels across our organization by working on key strategic initiatives to drive organizational change by streamlining our business processes and organization structure to make both more efficient and effective.
Your Main Tasks Will Be:
- Evaluate our current organization structure and ensure the company best operates and tracks against key strategic goals at or within the defined budgetary constraints
- Partner with department heads and workstream leads to optimize human capital investments and ensure proper experience tiering to maximize retention, development, and efficiency
- Lead cross-functional strategic initiatives to evaluate and improve existing processes and recommend new solutions to drive efficiency and cross-functional communication
- Design KPIs and milestones to help department heads and workstream leads track their operational effectiveness as well as the value creation stemming from their human capital decisions
- Use analytical and quantitative methods to design, implement, and evaluate process optimization strategies to measure and manage financial and cultural transformation metrics and goals
- Assist with the evaluation of corporate development and business development opportunities and M&A integration
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in management consulting, investment banking, or a strategic role in a corporate environment (product management, program management, strategy, FP&A, etc.)
- Preference for one or more years of direct work experience related to one or more of the following areas: Talent Management, Workforce Planning, HR Analytics, and Organizational Design
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment as an internal consultant
- Solid grasp of project management, corporate finance, and financial modeling
- Highly analytical, data-driven, and detail-oriented
- You think at a systems level and can distill and convey complex information in a compelling manner
- You are an impeccable communicator across all mediums: presentations; emails and Microsoft Teams; in person during one-on-ones; and presenting in front of a large audience
- A passion for understanding the latest advancements in automation and new technologies, and the diligence to apply these to solve business problems
- You gracefully challenge current wisdom and accept nothing without data and independent analysis
- Outstanding proficiency in MS Office, particularly with Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong familiarity with data visualization tools and agile project management tools (e.g. Jira, Wrike)
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field; MBA not required but a plus.
- A flexible, friendly and international working environment with a collaborative atmosphere
- An exciting company mission that brings together science and technology to directly impact the lives of patients with life threatening illness.
- A fast-growing company with plenty of opportunity for personal growth and development
- A hard technical challenge to solve with exciting modern technology - cloud computing, Big Data, DevOps, machine learning
Location: Boston, MA
Start: ASAP (or as agreed)
Contract type: Permanent full-time
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
After an initial screening process, candidates will be invited for remote interviews. Selected candidates will then be invited for personal interviews.