HRIS Analyst, Compensation - Contract at Broadridge in Newark, New Jersey
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. At Broadridge, we do well by doing good. Our unique culture is guided by the Service-Profit Chain—the idea that success is mutual, directly connecting employee engagement, client satisfaction, and the creation of stockholder value. We enable better financial lives by powering investing, governance, and communications for our clients, their customers, and the financial services industry.
We are growing! We are searching for an HRIS Analyst to join our multifaceted HR Solutions team. In this role, you will be responsible for the system maintenance, day-to-day support and improvement of HRIS systems. You will design and maintain system structure to ensure data integrity for HR systems including, but not limited to, Workday, Service Now, and ADP products. You will document system processes and procedures and assist in the training of end-users across the organization and handle projects by organizing and tracking the rollout and completion of various HR initiatives and efforts.
Are you an experienced HRIS Analyst looking to immediately contribute to a growing organization? If so, we would love to hear from you!
This is a temporary, contract role.
Job Responsibilities: We work with clients to design/implement new functionality, including requirements gathering, specification development, testing, and implementation. Build test scripts and conduct unit and user acceptance testing to ensure requirements are met and there are no adverse effects on the system or data.
- Assist with compensation year end process
- Act as liaison between Compensation and HRIS team
- Solve, analyze, identify and correct technical problems and deficiencies.
- Maintain quality and consistency of HRIS database.
- Keep up to date with system upgrades and notify appropriate users accordingly. Attend training on new HRIS products and services as needed.
Training And Documentation
- Provide instruction and guidance to associates on the use and functions of HRIS and other technologies.
- Develop instructional guides for administrators and staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR and/or IT Systems.
- 4+ years working experience with Workday, Payroll/Time and Labor, Reporting tools, HR processes and policies (talent management, compensation, onboarding).
- Knowledge of Workday compensation structure required
- Knowledge of relevant country, federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and PII regulations.
- Advanced Excel skills required.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Companys career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to BRcareers@broadridge.com