Remote HR Support Specialist - Part-time at HRBoost, LLC. in Libertyville, IL
About the job
At HRBoost we bring joy and purpose to people through their work! We are not just responsive rather we are proactive. We aim to set the standard in service. We believe presence is more than just being present. We know transactional work meets transformational work.
HRBoost is currently seeking a talented, part-time HR Support Specialist to join our team to serve as a Support Specialist to our clients. The HR Support Specialist provides support in recruitment, payroll, policy development, legal compliance, benefits, compensation, employee relations, training and talent development. This is a remote, work from home position.
- Support various human resources plans and procedures and assist in the development and implementation of human resources policies and procedures.
- Conduct recruitment efforts for exempt and non-exempt positions.
- Provide to support to clients in the processing of payroll.
- Maintain Human Resource Information System records and compile reports from database.
- Participate in development of organization goals, objectives and systems.
- Assist in administration and monitoring of compensation and performance evaluation programs.
- Responsible to advise clients of compliance requirements for all federal and state laws related to benefits, compensation, employment, affirmative action, equal employment and training.
- Perform benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, and communicating benefit information to employees of clients.
- Develop and maintain corporate records as needed; maintain client records, reports, and logs to conform to all regulations and best practice advisement.
- Develop and implement talent development, recognition and training programs.
- Provide guidance on health and safety programs for wellness including compliance to OSHA.
- Assist in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of client assessments in relation to established goals. Recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of services performed.
What You Need To Succeed
An ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent training and/or experience and a minimum of five years of work experience in the field of human resources are required. Prior experience in recruitment and payroll processing. The candidate must have strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, strong time management and organizational skills, the ability to handle multiple tasks and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment under dynamic schedule constraints with frequent interruptions. Strong PC skills, proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and knowledge of human resources principles and practices, labor laws, employee benefits, compliance and reporting laws are required. Experience with small to midsized enterprises. Periodic travel to client locations and team meetings. Part of a team that championed the journey to the best place to work. PHR/SPHR Certification is preferred.
Who We Are
HRBoost, LLC offers a full range of human resources services on both a consulting and outsourced basis. Our solutions are based upon best practices and the latest thinking in the field of human resources management. Check us out at www.hrboost.com, www.linkedin.com/in/hrboostllc, www.facebook.com/HRBoost, www.twitter.com/HRBoostLLC