Contract Human Resources Assistant at client for Duvera Consulting LLC in Irving, TX
Duvera Consulting is partnered with a high-end real estate development and investment company in their search for a contract HR Assistant. The position will support the operations and recruiting efforts of a fabulous HR Team and has the potential to become a full-time/direct hire role in the future!
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Review resumes, source and screen candidates for open positions.
- Write description of candidates' skills and experience for hiring managers' review.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews with candidates for HR and hiring managers.
- Obtain executed copies of all job descriptions and scrub them to ensure all are updated in MS Word and in the same format.
- Update job description templates.
- Box and label hardcopy employee files for storage.
- Put together new hire packages for on-boarding.
- Create postings for LinkedIn recruiter.
- Re-name employee files and upload e-files into payroll system.
- Convert Leadership Toolkits from binders to electronic inventory.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Experience working with an ATS system such as Paycor, Taleo or other.
- MS Word, Excel, Power Point and PDF documents.
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible to take on new projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
The HR team is strong and stable! If you're hoping to gain experience in HR operations and recruiting, this would be a great opportunity to learn from senior HR professionals! New grads are welcome to apply as long as you've had previous HR internships and/or have an HR related degree.