Part Time Human Resources Specialist at Thrive Women's Clinic in Dallas, TX
Faith-based women’s ministry is seeking a part-time HR Specialist to join our small organization and monitor all Human Resources functions.
HR Specialist responsibilities include researching, preparing compensation and benefits packages, Policies and procedures development and reinforcement, oversight of employee relations, maintaining updated employee records, and interfacing with the Board of Directors as needed.
Ultimately, you will maintain our healthy culture and ensure our HR procedures run smoothly at all times.
$25 - $30 hourly
- Research and develop annual compensation and benefits packages
- Administer health and life insurance programs
- Implement training and employee growth plans
- Onboarding and offboarding employees
- Plan and implement quarterly and annual performance review sessions
- Update employee records with new hire information and/or changes in employment status
- Maintain organizational charts and detailed job descriptions along with salary records
- Forecast hiring needs and ensures the recruitment process runs smoothly
- Develop and implement HR policies throughout the organization
- Process employees’ queries and respond in a timely manner
- Update employee handbook
- Be a sounding board for employees and communicate with Directors/Board as needed
- Stay up-to-date and comply with changes in labor legislation
- Proven work experience as an HR Specialist or HR Generalist, 3-5 years
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems
- Solid understanding of labor legislation and payroll process
- Familiarity with full-cycle recruiting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving abilities
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources or relevant field
- Must demonstrate a passion for our mission to offer love in a compassionate and responsive manner that values the family and empowers women and their partners to choose life.
Our life-affirming work includes outreach to women and their partners experiencing an unplanned pregnancy. We operate four pregnancy clinics in Dallas County with professional medical care, provide mentoring, host education programs in local schools, and more. All programs are provided at NO COST to the client.