Talent Acquisition Leader for Otterbein in Cincinnati, Ohio
Otterbein is seeking a Talent Acquisition Leader to join our team! Otterbein is a faith-based organization staffed with employees that want to make a difference in the quality of life of older persons. If you are looking for an opportunity to positively impact the success of an organization, this may be your opportunity.
Apply from your phone! Text OTTER to 89743 or apply at https://boards.greenhouse.io/otterbein/jobs/4750485003
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we supply PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) to keep you and our residents safe. Additionally, we have implemented stronger infection control and testing procedures in all Otterbein locations.
- Be the leader and Talent Acquisition expert in the company
- Own and develop the talent acquisition system and processes to fill open positions and applicant pipeline
- Build strong collaborative relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the ATS/CRM system; maximize use and impact
- Train hiring managers to use the ATS/CRM system and talent acquisition processes
- Insure the applicant experience is consistent and positive from application through hiring
- Develop and manage the advertising budget
- Identify, track, report and act on data to drive system and hiring manager performance, and the applicant experience
- Manage vendors to meet/exceed expectations for system performance and outcome metrics
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities (job fairs) with location leadership, and promote our jobs/careers.
High volume hourly recruiting expertise with at least 5 years of experience directing the recruiting function for a large organization, Recruiting Processing Organization (RPO), or Recruitment ATS/CRM company. Experience in healthcare recruiting highly preferred. The successful candidate will enjoy collaborating with corporate and community leadership, hiring managers and employees to drive a steady flow of quality applicants to fill open positions and manage pipeline of potential applicants. The candidate should exhibit a strong track record with managing an ATS/CRM system, implementing processes to drive the talent acquisition funnel and be able to analyze and use data to drive results.
- Strong written, verbal & listening communication skills
- Outstanding ability to build relationships and work collaboratively across multiple levels
- Solid understanding of recruitment marketing strategy and tactics
- Solid understanding of the talent acquisition funnel and processes from sourcing to hiring to onboarding
- Fluent and competent in managing the ATS system and the ATS system vendor including ability to pull out data, develop and communicate reports and metrics
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications, Business or related field preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years recruiting experience including ATS/CRM system management
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office, Greenhouse ATS experience is a plus, but not required.
- Strong communication skills, organized
Demonstrated ability to build relationships and work collaboratively.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment.
Apply today and begin a meaningful career as a Talent Acquisition Leader at Otterbein!