Leave of Absence and Benefits Coordinator for Client in Chicago, Illinois
Advanced Resources is Chicago land's top award-winning source for Technology, HR, Accounting & Finance, Healthcare, and Office talent. At Advanced Resources, we help our clients acquire temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire professionals. We also help clients solve talent-related challenges with our Workforce Business Solutions (such as payPRO pay rolling programs, vendor management solutions, workforce consulting, and recruitment process outsourcing).
Our client, located in the Downers Grove area is looking for a Contract HR Benefits Coordinator with LOA experienced to add to their staff. This contract position is slated for at least 6+ months with some potential for the assignment to go longer dependent on business demand. This client is looking to pay between 20-25.00 an hour.
- Facilitates all Leaves of Absence (LOA) and coordinates Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Provides day to day general Human Resource support to branch employees and branch management staff, elevating questions and issues to appropriate corporate level HR. team as needed.
- Supports all benefits, open enrollment, FMLA, ADA- related questions
- Helps with all Workers Compensation cases
- Can work with a high sense of urgency
- Analyzes FMLA claims to determine eligibility and certification in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Assist with the analysis and modification of compensation benefit policies and insurance agreements
- Identify, develop, and implement training programs that meet strategic and business needs for current / future skill and behavior requirements.
- Support strategic objectives through employee development, organizational efficiency, and communication.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university
- 1+ year of Human Resources experience in LOA/ FMLA.
- Experience supporting benefits in California is a huge plus!
- Or one to two years related experience and/or training; or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.