Contract HR Business Partner at Trulite Glass & Aluminum Solutions in Bradenton, Florida
Our Company is one of North America's largest architectural glass & aluminum fabricators and distributors, with many locations nationwide. We are currently seeking a temporary contract HR Business Partnerlocated in Bradenton Florida area.
This position would be located on-site in our Bradenton facility in a one-person HR office. They will partner with the Orlando HR department to support the Sun Coast regional HR initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Full cycle recruiting talent at all levels within the facility. The goal being to continuously up-grade the quality of applicants and new-hires as the opportunity presents itself.
- Developing supervisors and coordinating training needs
- Conduct onboarding program
- Handle day-to-day branch employee issues such as receiving applications, processing new hire paperwork, drug testing, exit interviews, terminations, background checks and other misc. employee issues pertaining to human resource policies and procedures.
- Responsible for employee relations and diplomatically handling employee complaints and concern
- Coordinates with Regional HR Director on terminations, promotions, demotions and other misc separations.
- Provide Coaching to Managers at all levels as needed.
- Special Projects as needed.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university. Minimum 5 years of experience in Human Resources. Training and Development experience helpful. Heavy Recruiting experience as well. Must be organized, have good problem-solving skills, able to work well under pressure. PHR certification a plus.
Compensation will DOE. Candidate will be paid as a contractor for a 90-day assignment.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your current resume with salary expectations and apply online.