Remote People and Culture Generalist at Wilson HCG
Who is WilsonHCG?
WilsonHCG is one of the fastest growing Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) companies in the world. Headquartered in the United States, WilsonHCG is a multi-award winning talent solutions provider, which means we offer a variety of HR solutions that span recruiting and talent management. In short: We help businesses build modern workforce programs.
As a leader in our field, we have a global footprint that covers six continents and 40+ countries. We’re passionate about revolutionizing the way in which organizations think about recruiting and we believe that people are the most significant aspect of any company.
Working for WilsonHCG
Here at WilsonHCG, we are consistently ranked as a top place to work. Our employees don’t just work for WilsonHCG; they’re hands-on contributors, creating a genuine and transparent culture which allows us to continuously innovate. Every employee is a strategic partner to their team, our clients, and each other.
Our people define us, and we hire based on character rather than just skills. The WilsonHCG DNA is what sets us apart. Built by our people, our DNA consists of: Collaboration, Ownership, Integrity, Communication and Passion. This isn’t just a motto on paper, it’s a part of our daily efforts.
With ongoing educational and development opportunities and a lively and engaging corporate culture, WilsonHCG attracts and produces the best talent in the business. As a global company, our employees regularly work with their international colleagues to drive impact across the world. Our workplace is like no other!
About the Role
We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join the global People & Culture team at WilsonHCG. As a P&C Generalist, you will partner with the P&C leadership team by executing HR practices that will provide Global employee and leader support, primarily in the US & Canada. Our ideal candidate is looking for a fast-paced and dynamic environment, is detail-oriented, service focused, curious, adaptive, and looking for an opportunity to make an impact.
The P&C Generalist main duties include but are not limited to:
- Partner with HR Leadership and key Stakeholders to recommend, develop, and execute strategies to achieve business goals and objectives, and provide holistic HR support.
- Provide directional support to employees and leaders on day-to-day HR related questions and issues.
- Advise and assist in the application of all HR-related employment requirements in both the US & Canada, particularly related to temporary staffing.
- Maintain effective relationships with external Clients, Vendors & Partners to ensure comprehensive total talent support.
- Provide general HR support and act as a trusted advisor to employees in the areas of company policy, benefits, payroll, time off and leave of absence, and HR technology systems.
- Partner closely with the Finance & Accounting team to ensure compliant programs and procedures relating to payroll, benefits, and taxes.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, and regulatory changes in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Assist with select employee relations lifecycle processes (e.g., performance management, talent management, administration, escalations, onboarding and offboarding support)
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- 1 to 3 years of HR Generalist experience, having worked across the range of HR disciplines with a thorough understanding of relevant legislation & company practices.
- Customer service-oriented and results-oriented, with ability to prioritize work, multi-task, display effective time management, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to embrace and lead change by demonstrating flexibility when direction or priorities shift to achieve individual and team success in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations in North America.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS – Workday experience a plus.
- SHRM-CP a plus.
WilsonHCG is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law. Applicants who require an accommodation throughout the application and interview process should request this in advance by contacting WilsonHCG Internal Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org