Human Resources Generalist for Global Graphene Group - Dayton, Ohio
Career Opportunity: HR Generalist with Global Graphene Group in Dayton, OH
Are you a hands-on HR professional looking to make an impact on the productivity and success of an organization? Are you a roll-up-your-sleeves, “can do” type of person? Do you want to work for an innovative leader in their industry? If so, we want to speak with you.
As the Human Resource Generalist with Global Graphene Group, you will be responsible for the daily functions of the HR department including talent acquisition and onboarding, processing bi-weekly payroll, employee relations, and performance management. You will administer compensation, benefits, and leaves, as well as maintain compliance with state and federal regulations and enforce company policies and procedures. You will also coordinate training and safety compliance.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience, required.
- Minimum 1-3 years of Human Resource Generalist experience.
- SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP or SHRM in-progress preferred.
- Previous experience processing payroll.
- Previous experience coordinating H1B visa sponsorship processes is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Knowledge of payroll systems (PayCor, ADP, etc.) is a plus
Global Graphene Group (G3) is the first advanced materials company to offer large quantities of ultra-thin, pristine nano-graphene platelets (NGPs). We have the capacity to revolutionize how the world stores and uses energy. On a daily basis, G3 is exploring the boundaries of graphene in search of new marketable ways graphene can be used across industries and globally.
To learn more about G3, please visit our website and LinkedIn page:
Global Graphene Group is an up-and-coming organization ready to do amazing things! If you are ready for a new challenge and meet the qualifications outlined above, apply by sending your salary requirements and a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at https://grnh.se/f7a314a63us. Visit www.theglobalgraphenegroup.com to learn more.
Employer is EEO/M/F/V/D.