June GCHRA HR Roundtable - 6/7/22
Summer is upon us, and people are exhausted. Fatigue is becoming a prevalent issue personally and in the workplace. People are flat worn out . . . and burned out. At the June HR Roundtable, we’re going to discuss – “Acknowledging and Fighting Fatigue At Work.”
We will be getting together at the Community Center at Scarlet Oaks on Tuesday, 6/7/22 from 8:30am to 9:30am (directions are below).
I really hope you can make this one to share, learn and network. Trust me – it’s a great way to overcome fatigue !! Just send me an email at - firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know if you can make it.
Thanks – Steve
Instructions for the HR Roundtable at Scarlet Oaks:
- The HR Roundtable is open to one and all !! The meeting has an HR/Business focus each month and we get together to discuss that topic as well as network. So, if you’re in HR, are a small business owner, are a resource partner who works with HR folks, a professional in transition, etc. – you are welcome to attend the Roundtable !!
- The “dress” for the Roundtable is business casual. We’re not very formal and you’ll be fine however you dress. It’s more important to have you come and attend the forum !!
- Please come in and sign in for the Roundtable. Note that if you go to any other Great Oaks door, you’ll be asked to have a picture ID and you will receive a Visitors badge as part of their security system.
- Chances are I’ll be outside to greet you and welcome you to the Roundtable so you can find the right door to come and join the forum !!
- If you’re someone in transition, feel free to bring five (5) copies of your resume to put out at our Resume Table.
Directions to the HR Roundtable at Scarlet Oaks:
- From I-71: Take I-275 West to Mosteller Road (Exit #44); From I-75: Take I-275 East to Mosteller Road (Exit #44)
- Turn Left (south) onto Mosteller Road.
- Turn Left at the 1st traffic light onto East Kemper Road.
- The Entrance to the Great Oaks campus is 0.7 miles on the Left at the 3rd traffic light.
- Turn left onto Enterprise Drive and go straight past the gateway entrance.
- Go to the Parking Lot in front of the High School.
- The entrance for the Community Center Room (Building 300) is to the left of the Main Entrance. Here is a link for a map of the Scarlet Oaks campus. - http://mapq.st/2i6LBRD