HR Manager Role - Cincinnati, Ohio
Human Resources Manager - Cincinnati, Ohio
This role consists of two significant components as outlined below:
- Provides HR support and counseling to staff as applicable.
- Responds to questions regarding benefits and payroll.
- Maintains firm policies and employee handbook.
- Coordinates annual performance review process including, but not limited to, salary recommendations, supplemental
compensation, performance improvement, promotions and other employment opportunities within the firm.
- Partners with benefits brokers to review existing plans and identifies plan revisions as well as potential new plans, which are
cost effective and consistent with market trends and firm objectives.
- Assists in administering firm benefits program, including new hire enrollments and annual open enrollment.
- Identifies process improvement opportunities within the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Process multiple bi-weekly payrolls.
- Manage and review time and attendance platform.
- Import time into pay grid and review for accuracy.
- Establish earnings, deductions, direct deposits, withholdings and other applicable payroll adjustments
- Review, run and balance applicable payroll reports.
- Perform costs analysis for pay, time and benefits reports.
- Prepare and enter payroll journal entry into accounting software.
The successful applicant should possess strong organizational skills, ability to multitask, and the ability to communicate effectively with attorneys and staff. Must be able to balance professionalism with compassion.
- Additionally, candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related field strongly preferred.
- PHR/SPHR a plus.
- 4-6 years of Human Resources experience.
- Experience using Paycor strongly preferred.
- Advanced experience with Excel is strongly preferred.
If you're interested in being considered for this role, please a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com .