Human Resources Manager
At RACO Industries we provide technology solutions that enable our customers to work smarter and manage the challenges of their business. We have been in business since 1988 and our reach is worldwide. We offer solutions for business efficiency systems that range from barcoding technology to ID and security access, GPS and fleet management. We cover every aspect of data management for our customers via the vast array of solutions that we offer.
We take pride in our long-standing customer relationships and we work diligently to offer the latest and best technology solutions for new customers as well. We build relationships with our customers that focus on satisfying their technology needs.
Our work environment is relaxed, yet professional and warm. We promote an open sharing of ideas, collaboration, and recognition of strong performance. At the same time, we are growing and our environment is fast-paced. We are looking for energetic and passionate team members who thrive on a challenge and who are confident in their mastered skills.
About the HR Manager:
This role leads the daily HR efforts for our company. The role is a balance of task-driven activities and big impact initiatives. The HR Manager will lead recruiting efforts, manage payroll and benefits administration for the entire company, guide employee relations and handle all compliance responsibilities. This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals with 3-5 years of HR generalist experience or for astute Senior HR Coordinators looking to advance their careers.
About the Responsibilities of the HR Manager:
This collaborative professional will diligently perform the following responsibilities:
- Partner with internal hiring managers to fulfill all required steps for the recruitment and hiring processes for the company including: sourcing of candidates, scoring resumes, conducting phone and onsite interviews and completing hiring paperwork, orientation and onboarding.
- Ensure regulatory and safety compliance requirements are met and timely
- Administer and process payroll and employee data changes
- Own, lead and continuously improve the benefits enrollment process and annual open enrollment process
- Oversee terminations and exit interview metrics
- Engage in daily employee relations activities
- Perform the role of internal employment law subject matter expert
More About You, our ideal candidate:
- Your model approach to your role is to demonstrate resourcefulness in driving cross-functional improvements and influencing without authority.
- Your professionalism, combined with a modest personal humility and optimism, define your character.
- With a bias for action and drive for results, you will lead by example with a high-energy enthusiasm.
- Your track record is that of an organized achiever and you possess a tremendous attention to detail.
- You are comfortable proactively engaging with all levels of the organization.
- You will demonstrate strong initiative and desire future opportunities in a leadership role.
We seek someone who is as serious about our customers and our business, as they are about their own career and profession. We are looking for the individual who cherishes their reputation and credibility and who respects the responsibility that comes along with this role.
Required skills and experiences:
Our HR Manager will demonstrate exceptional speaking, listening and writing skills. She/he will possess an advanced knowledge and prior use of payroll services (ADP, Paycor, etc.), candidate sourcing tools and techniques (LinkedIn, etc.), and consider themselves an above average user of Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Individuals who have obtained SHRM Certifications such as PHR are desired. Prior HR experience with a distributor-type of organization with at least 50 employees and $20 million in annual sales is also desired.
Prior involvement in recruiting for these roles: sales and administrative staff, IT and software developers in a high-growth environment is essential. Involvement in annual benefits enrollment processes for at least 2 consecutive years is preferred. Applicants should have prior involvement in or responsibility for at least 5 of the following: Recruiting, Payroll, Compensation, Benefits, 401K, Employment Law, Safety/OHSA, HR Policies, HR M&A Due Diligence.
This dedicated professional must have a bachelor’s degree, preferably with a major in business or psychology. SHRM, GCHRA or other HR forum membership will be viewed favorably.
The HR Manager will be based in Blue Ash, Ohio and report directly to the VP of Customer Experience.
If you are excited about this opportunity and the skills and experience sections describe you, please visit our ad on Indeed.com and respond with a narrative letter that details your qualifications and your personal interpretation of fit for this role.
Our offer includes: at or above market compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes healthcare, dental, vision, and life insurances, HSA spending accounts, PTO package, 401k with company match.
Industry: Information Technology and Services
Type: Privately Held, EOE
Headquarters: 5480 Creek Road, Blue Ash, Ohio 45242 USA
Company size: 51-100 employees