HR Business Partner Opportunity - Charleston, South Carolina
(This opening came to me from Timothy Bauer)
Position: Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)
Reports to: Human Resources Director
Department: Corporate Human Resources -- North America
Position Purpose: The HRBP position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and managers within designated business units. The position serves as consultant to on human resource-related topics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operates within the Leadec Values to promote an overall positive culture.
- Provide full human resources support to managing business units (Union Accounts and Non-Union Accounts) by ensuring appropriate consistency with business units, corporate philosophies, and strategies and ensure compliance with all legal requirements and the uniform administration of key policies and procedures.
- Manage the problem solving process of complex employee relations issues, internal investigations, performance etc.
- Ensure that quality processes, performance management and review, training and development, succession planning, retention, are in place to provide the business with sufficient human resources now and in the future.
- Partners with senior management to operationally and strategically align HR policies, procedures, and services with the business unit needs. Identifies HR specific initiatives and process improvement initiatives.
- Develop and maintain fair and efficient procedures for staffing, compensation, personnel administration and compliance.
- Manage and coordinate the staffing effort of new employees.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws in the countries, states and communities in which we support.
- Demonstrate and model effective leadership practices for the organization in the areas of business ethics; health/safety/environmental; employee & public responsibility; and diversity.
- Maintain high standards of credibility and business ethics.
- Customer Service Orientation - Satisfying customers.
- Adaptability - Willingness to deal with unexpected challenges or circumstances.
- Problem Solving - Defining problems and bring about viable solutions.
- Leadership -- Strives to delegate, balance workloads and achieve consensus; has a flexible yet effective work style.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Functional knowledge of HR disciplines.
- Must have the ability to interact well with all organizational levels.
- Communication Skills - Ability to communicate with all levels of employees.
- Language Ability -- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
Physical Requirements:The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the key actions of the job:
- The employee is also required to talk and/or hear in an office setting (noise level is low); the employee is frequently required to stand and walk in an office environment; the employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; lift; stoop, or crouch.
- The vision requirements: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception and focus adjustment.
- Work is performed in a traditional or remote office setting. Substantial time is spent working on a computer.
- Bachelor degree in HR or business related field preferred. A minimum of two years of functional expertise in multiple disciplines within HR is required.
- PHR/SPHR designations certification preferred.
- Manufacturing and Labor experience preferred.
- Must have the flexibility to travel up to 50%
To apply go to our site at - http://bit.ly/2oBDu3H