Financial Job Openings (Controller, Treasury Lead, Sr. Accountant & Tax Assistant) in West Chester, Ohio
Immediate Job Opportunities:
Please reach out to me (Jason Rinsky firstname.lastname@example.org / (513) 300-5393) if you or someone you know could be a fit for any of the following roles:
About the company:
- Based in West Chester
- There's flexibility with work hours, but it is in-office - not remote
- Growing company - lots of opportunity and room for growth
- Great culture and atmosphere (happy hours, games, company activities, etc.)
Controller ($100 to $130K+) - could go higher for the right candidate
Treasury Leader ($70 to $100K)
- Manage day-to-day banking process and liquidity to ensure optimal cash flow and financial stability.
- Analyzing various scenarios and risks and reporting to senior management.
- Monitor and manage daily cash position to optimize cash management.
- Manage debt-related payments and covenant reporting.
- Develop and implement strategies to manage interest rate risk and mitigate associated risks.
- Drive continuous improvements by recommending and implementing to our short and long- term cash flow forecasting models, dashboards, including cash position reports to monitor activity, liquidity, and variance analyses.
Senior Accountant ($70 to $100K)
- Responsible for posting month-end journal entries and reconciling general ledger accounts
- Knowledge of percentage of completion accounting and preparation of monthly WIP schedule
- Assist in multi-location month-end closing and consolidation process
- Preparing and analyzing the monthly financial statements
- Develop written accounting procedures to ensure a timely and accurate month-end close process
- Partner with Business Units and functional teams to develop organizational financial performance reporting.
- Assisting with the preparation of the monthly, quarterly, and annual budget
- Identify, analyze, and interpret financial data
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with co-workers
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
- Participate in special projects and creates ad-hoc analysis.
- In-depth understanding of concepts and principles in the accounting function.
Tax Assistant ($50 to $60K)
- Set up projects for tax purposes in ERP system to ensure proper taxation of purchases
- Monitor and update sales and use tax rate changes throughout the country to ensure proper taxation
- Research and analyze state and local licensing laws and exemptions
- Apply for and maintain all licenses and renewals to ensure compliance
- Complete annual report filings for all companies
- Maintain accurate record of all filings and compliance
- Maintain department filing calendar to ensure compliance with all taxing jurisdictions
Contact me for more info! - Jason Rinsky, (513) 300- 5393 or email@example.com