STRIVE Group Affiliates
(This came to me from Heather Kinzie and is a VERY cool opportunity !! - Steve)
As you may know, I'm co-owner of The STRIVE Group and serve as its COO. We are a full services consulting firm in Anchorage. We spent much of 2020 as most businesses did...hanging on. But we also invested in ourselves and planned for a successful 2021.
To that end, we have gone live with our Learning Management System (LMS). Clients can search for and review our classes, register, pay, connect with instructor and evaluate the class all through our LMS. Currently, our LMS uploads to BDO professional development portal (we are a BDO Alliance member) and within the year, the LMS should also upload to Omnia. This visibility should be attractive to trainers…at least I think it should. 😊
I'm interested in building our library - both in scope and in volume - but I need more trainers to do so. (There are only eight of us who consistently train under The STRIVE Group's umbrella.)
Ideally, I would bring on trainers in all subject areas – whether it be in HR, Marketing, Security, Finance, Communications, Change, Leadership, etc.
With online learning, we are no longer bound by geography so provided the individuals are willing to be a contractor to us, and provided they have consistent/reliable internet, they should be able to join our team fairly easily!
Might you know of someone who would be interested in joining us? And might they meet these qualifications?
- Are either a sole proprietor or work within a small business that can easily work within our business model
- No less than five years performing professional-level work in the field in which they train
- No less than two years of training or coaching others in their area of expertise
- Proficient in the instructional design process
- Familiar and comfortable with online instruction
- Flexible pricing
- Willingness to offer general/broad sessions to the public and customized sessions for clients
- Can provide no less than four references of clients for which the expert has offered training (preferably in an online environment)
The trainer would go through a vetting process, of course, but I’d love to start with a phone call.
Please help me build my team. If you're interested, please email me at: email@example.com