Benefits Payroll Manager
Job Opportunity – Benefits/Payroll Manager with Perfetti Van Melle in Erlanger, KY
Are you a hands-on Benefits/Payroll expert who thrives in a fast-paced, growing environment? Are you a well-organized, self-starter with working knowledge in Medical Plans, Retirement Plans, and Payroll functions? If so, we’ve got an exciting opportunity for you!
As the Benefits/Payroll Manager with Perfetti Van Melle, you will be responsible for strategically directing and implementing all health, welfare, and retirement plans for the North American facilities. Responsible for ensuring the benefit programs support the organization’s strategic objectives and rewards philosophy. Also responsible for the payroll and tax administration including overseeing the HR system.
Specific responsibilities for the Benefits/Payroll Manager include:
- Plans, develops, recommends, and implements benefit programs, and policies to support the organization’s strategic objectives and rewards philosophy. Partners with broker/vendors to facilitate positive relationships for maximum pricing.
- Manages the Benefits/Payroll Specialist and manages payroll function to streamline processing and reduce errors. Provides leadership, coaching, and feedback to direct report. Manages the ex-pats incoming and outgoing, and partners with third-party on complex tax-related issues.
- Creates a supportive environment with a focus on wellbeing effectiveness by planning and executing health related programs that build skills in health management, physical fitness, financial planning, and Work life balance.
- Partners with HR Business partners in designing, reviewing, and implementing policies, procedures, and practices within functional area based on changes in laws, external HR practices and company culture.
- Assures company compliance with provisions of Employee Retirement Income Security Act. Supervises preparation of reports and applications required by law. Including reviewing and analyzing changes to state and federal laws pertaining to benefits and reports necessary or suggested changes to management.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of HR Generalist and Benefits
- Compensation experience a plus
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, written communication, and problem-solving abilities
- Interpreting and applying the provisions of all North American benefits programs
- Strong knowledge of all pertinent Federal, State, and local regulations, filings, and compliance requirements
Perfetti Van Melle is one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of confectionery and chewing gum with global brands that are being enjoyed in more than 150 countries worldwide. Our core value is Care For Our People and we are proud to offer benefit programs that support our team members goals and well-being. We offer competitive pay and great benefit options. Join the Sweet Life by applying today!
If you are looking for a great opportunity where you will have an impact on the success of an organization and have the required experience and qualifications, please apply online at https://grnh.se/7ce94f3b3us or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.