Recruiter for Fujitec America in Mason, Ohio
Career Opportunity: Recruiter with Fujitec America in Mason, Ohio
Are you an experienced Recruiter with a passion for delivering an excellent candidate experience? Do you thrive on having an impact on the growth and success of your organization? If yes, we want to speak to you about our position!
As the Recruiter with Fujitec America, you will develop and execute strategic approaches to attract a wide pool of qualified talent. You will perform and manage full-cycle recruitment and talent acquisition to hire quality candidates across the organization. This includes creating and posting job descriptions, sourcing candidates, partnering with outside providers, coordinating interviews with hiring managers, and managing the administrative functions of recruiting.
The ideal candidate will be a high-energy self-starter with the ability to actively pursue connections and creative solutions with a focus on creating a strong candidate experience and employment brand. Other requirements of this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or a related field
- A minimum of five years’ experience recruiting all levels within an organization to include professional and technical salaried roles
- Experience in manufacturing or service-related industries, preferred
- Prior experience partnering with local colleges and building a college recruiting program
- Ability to manage all stages of the recruitment process, including development and execution of best practices
- Experience managing candidate flow using an ATS
- Ability to travel to branch locations and to attend career fairs and industry events – 15-20%
Fujitec America consists of 16 locations performing Maintenance, Modernization, and New Installation contracts through unparalleled service of all major systems, value-added maintenance, and superior technical knowledge. Our ability to identify, evaluate, and manage expectations allows for a proactive method of management which keeps systems running longer with minimal downtime and out-of-pocket expenses.
To learn more about us, visit our website:
Are you looking for a company with a national reputation for excellence? To work for a company that empowers and supports its employees? Apply online at https://grnh.se/3b5308003us or email firstname.lastname@example.org and be a part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.