Remote Compensation Consultant at PRIDE Health in Remote (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
PrideHealth is hiring a remote Compensation Consultant to support our client’s healthcare system in Philadelphia, PA.
- Trains and educates supervisors, managers and directors in Compensation systems and processes
- Provides leadership to other Compensation staff members in handling problematic transactions, interpreting and applying policy, dealing with customers in problem situations
- Maintains the HRIS job table – reviews and inputs all job information audits employee records periodically to ascertain appropriate application and accuracy of job information
- Determines appropriate evaluation method (market pricing, factor analysis, internal comparisons)
- Determines appropriate job grade and pay scale for positions
- Performs analysis and provides input to annual compensation structure and policy changes for the organization as a whole or for specific departments and/or job families.
- Performs internal demographics analysis to predict the cost and impact of salary structure and salary increase changes
- Prepares recommendations for individual departments or assists with preparing recommendations for the organization as a whole
- Participates in continual monitoring of the marketplace to ensure that compensation programs are competitive and appropriately positioned.
- Recommends market targeting for individual positions and groups of positions
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business administration or related field
- At least 5 years of progressively responsible experience in compensation design and administration.