Remote Human Resources Administrator - Part-time at UpLevel HR Solutions in Raleigh, NC
About the job
UpLevel HR Solutions is in the business of people. We work with small to mid-size employers, helping them navigate their responsibilities as employers. From project-based support to ongoing HR administration, we serve as an extension of their team providing the support they need, when they need it.
In this role you'll provide critical support to our CEO and our clients to ensure smooth and efficient HR operations, in the administration of employee onboarding, recruiting, payroll and benefits, and record keeping, and assist with developing and editing job descriptions and policies. Additionally, you will provide support with and serve as the foundation of the firm's framework and processes that allows our CEO to work at their highest level with our clients.
Qualifications needed include:
- At least 3 years of HR Administration experience, to include a demonstrated knowledge of payroll, benefits, employee onboarding, employee recordkeeping, and recruiting administration.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to relate well with others professionally.
- Demonstrated writing and research skills and attention to detail.
- Provide ability to embrace and easily engage with and learn new and relevant technology including visual project management boards, job boards, online form builders and creators, etc. (we use Adobe DC/Sign, Gusto, Monday, JotForm, Zoom, Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Clockify)
- Navigate priorities well, able to shift easily as business and client needs change.
- Thrive in creating and implementing effective processes.
This is a part-time, completely remote-based position, averaging 15-20 hours/week. With that, the ability to self-direct and prioritize work and present well virtually is a must. Flexible schedule options available and must have a professional, home-office setup that provides confidentiality of information and professionalism with limited distractions. Pay rate will be commensurate with experience and meeting qualifications outlined above.
Serious candidates should provide a current resume, with samples of HR-related work and projects.