Law Firm Administrator at Emerson Group in Camden County, New Jersey
Our client's Law Firm, the main office situated in Camden County, NJ, was started by an attorney who is passionate about helping the elder community. The staff he has assembled is described as "inspirational. Along with multiple attorneys to aid in the specialization of Elder Care, their staff works with clients requiring assistance in such areas as Health Insurance Advocacy, Medicaid Application Assistance, Veteran Benefit Navigation, and Long-term Care Education.
Due to a pending retirement, our client has started a search for the firm's Administrator. If you love their mission, want to work with an amazing staff, and love the hustle bustle of a growing firm, this may be for you. Your responsibilities will afford you a variety of tasks, and an opportunity to contribute. Below is a sampling of some of the duties:
- Supervise the training of personnel.
- Evaluate personnel, including consulting with the executive committee, practice group leaders and supervising attorneys.
- Participate in the interview and screening process of applicants for positions.
- Counsel and coach personnel regarding duty or interpersonal issues.
- Maintain personnel records for all employees.
- Assist with Financial Analysis
- Cash flow control
- Assist with billing and collections
- Verify Payroll
- Communicate and coordinate with information systems support contractors.
- Evaluate periodically the computer systems used by the Firm, including hardware and all software, to determine whether changes in these systems are merited to increase efficiency and to achieve cost savings.
- Office space planning.
- Renovation and/or repairs of office space when necessary.
Our client will start interviewing immediately, so if you have similar experience in a law firm or a health advocacy firm, please apply today!
To apply see job 21-00001 on our website: www.emersongroupinc.com, or go directly to our recruiter: Karmae: email@example.com