Don't miss this free, virtual holiday networking event! - 12/8/21
HRHotSeat Chicago has a goal of providing more value than HR pros would expect out of *any* event, let alone a free one.
With that in mind, we invite you to attend our upcoming 2021 Virtual Holiday Social, regardless of where you are in the world.
Go to this link and create a free profile and continue to the Chicago chapter page (selecting "Join Group" if prompted) for details (below) and registration.
I can't wait to welcome you to another HRHotSeat year-end celebration!
WHAT TO EXPECT
> featured guests
CPO Khalilah "KO" Olokunola will talk on "Re-Engineering HR: Creating a holistic & humanized blueprint to build Intentional & sustainable internal HR processes & systems that are Equitable, Empowering & Efficient for 2022."
Mentalist Jonathan Pritchard, an audience favorite in 2020, will return this year in a well-deserved spotlight. You won't believe your eyes!
> choose your own adventure
- mix a holiday cocktail and learn about its origins with Qooley
- laugh along with the improv comedy of Superhuman Collective
> prize giveaways
- Ace The HR Exam prep course (Jessica Miller-Merrell)
- Adaptability in Talent Development (Dr. Esther Jackson)
- Artificial Intelligence for HR: Use AI to Support and Develop a Successful Workforce (Ben Eubanks)
- Open House ticket, including games, prizes, and networking (ATD Chicagoland Chapter)
- career coaching 60-minute session (Diane Fennig)
- career/life/executive coaching 60-minute session (Christine Bedalow)
- cheese board gift box set (Alexis Knaack)
- Enneagram assessment + 30-minute debrief (Zuica Donev)
- Fun and Fulfilling Careers One Question at a Time: A Step-by-Step Guide to Thriving in Your Personal and Professional Life + 60-minute personal brand coaching session (Heather Bennett)
- gift card to Semicolon Books, Chicago's only Black woman-owned bookstore and gallery (The Gregory Tall Company)
- goal-setting 50-minute session (Awatif Yahya)
- LinkedIn branding tuneup 30-minute session (Susan Barbee)
- The Essential HR Handbook, 10th Anniversary Edition: A Quick and Handy Resource for Any HR Manager or HR Professional (Sharon Armstrong)
- Yeti tumbler + $10 Starbucks gift card (Brendan Nicholls)
> structured networking