Contract Human Resources Business Partner at Bellwether Staffing Solutions in Atlanta, Georgia
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Contract HR Business Partner in Atlanta, GA (Dunwoody / Sandy Springs area) remote & hybrid schedule to cover a maternity leave July – November + possible extension. The HR Business Partner will be remote & hybrid in office and serve as the people consultant to several client groups, including Operations, Claims, Marketing and Finance. This is a unique opportunity for a Human Resources professional who enjoys a challenging and rewarding environment to impact a fast-growing financial services organization. Local candidates only (must be in a commutable range to Dunwoody / Sandy Springs) Compensation: $55.00 - $65.00 Hourly rate.
- Work closely with business leaders to support implementation of business plans and strategies
- Provide clear and effective counsel to management on HR related issues including performance management, employee relations, compensation, organizational design and workforce planning
- Help develop internal talent, by providing ongoing coaching to both employees and managers on career management.
- Assist managers with performance and development plans for teams and employees
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, actively reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Partner with business leaders to increase productivity and ensure they onboard, engage and retain their staff successfully
- Assist in delivering all of HR’s global strategic objectives
- Act as a strategic business partner, sitting on leadership teams, and helping to drive up employee engagement and drive down employee turnover
- Provide insight into reasons behind engagement and turnover trends, enabling effective action plans to be developed
- Ensure year-end performance ratings align with global distribution guidelines and lead managers through this process
- Lead client groups through return to office plan and adapting to hybrid working arrangements
- BA / BS degree + 5-7 years of current Human Resources generalist experience with a comprehensive working knowledge of employee relations, performance management, employee development/coaching, compensation practices, employment law and regulatory compliance
- Proven ability to contribute to the design and implementation of HR strategies, programs, and processes in support of the overall business strategy
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; ability to influence others and manage conflict
- High level of business acumen. Ability to understand issues from a corporate and business unit perspective and communicate effectively with all levels of staff
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple conflicting priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Solid computer skills with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Local candidates only (must be in a commutable range to Dunwoody / Sandy Springs) Compensation: $55.00 - $65.00 Hourly rate.