Healthcare Recruiter Needed in the Dayton Area
Community Health Centers of Greater Dayton (CHCGD) is a non-profit health care organization whose mission is improving lives by providing preventative and primary health care services to those in need, regardless of ability to pay. We promote a family atmosphere and are looking for individuals who share our passion for providing quality patient care and excellent customer service.
We are seeking a Healthcare Recruiter who will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization. This position will screen potential candidates identified through the Applicant Tracking System and other potential sources, assist managers with the interview and hiring process, and work on any other employment related projects as needed.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Establishes processes to create and maintain talent pools for hard-to-fill positions.
- Monitors applicant tracking system to assist managers with the screening process.
- Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
- After screening, refers candidates to hiring managers for interviews and follows up with managers regarding candidates.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Initiates background screening process.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting sessions.
- Coordinates staffing with temporary agencies
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Experience or Licensure/Registration
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience, required.
- At least three years managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process required. Previous medical recruiting experience preferred.
- SHRM-CP or PHR Certification preferred
CHCGD provides a full suite of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, PTO and paid holidays, and a 401k plan. Salary is commensurate with experience. Interested candidates should visit our website, www.communityhealthdayton.org and apply under the Careers Tab. CHCGD is an equal opportunity employer.