Human Resource Manager - Part-time at NRSNG in Portland
You have excellent radically candid communication skills. You can navigate difficult conversations with professionalism and tact. You enjoy working with people, but more importantly, love to understand people and what makes them tick.
You are confident and experienced enough in human resources that you can work independently without the built-out processes of a larger company.
You excel in environments where you innovate and see continual change.
(formerly NRSNG) is an online nursing education supplement. Our goal is to change nursing education, for good! We work to improve pre-nurse, nursing student, and new grad nurse outcomes by delivering innovative tools and efficient, evidence-based content via technology-based platforms.
We are ridiculously passionate about nursing education!
We are always looking for intelligent, self-motivated, and talented individuals for all levels within our company. We provide a work environment that will continually challenge our employees as they expand their knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Employee Resource Management
- Maintain an excellent eNPS
- Hear and resolve employee grievances
- Assist in improving internal HR processes: employee reviews, 1:1s, etc.
- Assistance with drafting company policies and procedures
- Implementation of policies and procedures
- Maintain the work structure by working with managers to ensure accurate employee roles and responsibilities
- Assist with the hiring process
- Work with the hiring manager to create a timeline and process for hiring including establishing the hiring workflow
- Work with the hiring manager to complete the Job Description Template
- Manage job postings including, integrating workflow into hiring system, communication with applicants, and scheduling interviews
- Attend/conduct interviews using the topgrading method
- Conduct reference and background checks
- Ensure accurate and complete new hire paperwork is completed in a timely manner.
- Implement the New-Hire checklist (equipment, communication, prior to start date)
- Coordination of New-Hire Orientation
- Compensation and Benefits Management
- Run Payroll in an accurate and timely manner
- Oversee benefit enrollment
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date employee files
- Office Admin
- Coordinate internal company events
- Mail processing
- Maintain work environment for safety, cleanliness, ambiance, etc.
- An opportunity to make a REAL difference in the lives of hundreds of thousands of nursing students
- Flexible working schedule
- Casual and friendly work environment
- Education, professional training and professional license reimbursement
- Audible account access