Labeling & Dehumanization Lunch & Learn Session - 1/28/22
Join us for a free Labeling & Dehumanization Lunch and Learn Session on Friday, 1/28/22 from 12:00 noon to 1:00pm Eastern.
Here is the link to register to attend: https://lnkd.in/ertabFH
The session is based on Scott’s #1 best-selling book, Living The FIVE Skills of Tolerance: A User's Manual for Today's World (https://lnkd.in/eV2d4cdV)
- Do we REALLY LABEL each other?
- How is Labeling REALLY DEHUMANIZATION?
- What does it mean to “LABEL” and “DEHUMANIZE” someone?
- What part of the brain SHUTS OFF when we do this?
- How does Labeling and Dehumanization contribute to the horrendous behavior we see on a daily basis?
- and MUCH, MUCH more…
Join Scott as he walks you through the subconscious world of LABELING and DEHUMANIZATION and we can all stop doing it in his own unique, practical and entertaining style. Scott will then show you how to use this information immediately!
This session is approved for one (1) hour of SHRM and HRCI Credits
This meeting will be delivered through ZOOM…
So, come to relax, have fun and PARTICIPATE!
To REGISTER and for MORE INFORMATION, just go to https://lnkd.in/ertabFH.
IT IS TIME TO BUILD A BETTER WORLD …