Designing a Course on Returning to Work
(This came to me from Lauren Schieffer, an HR Netter - Steve)
Hey folks, I have been approached to craft a course about leading your team forward as we reintegrate back into our offices. I don’t know exactly what it will look like yet, but I know it will be interactive with plenty of group sharing. I am looking for some insights from you all, as to what keeps you up at night on this subject. Here is some of what I’m hearing so far:
- How do I stop the disengagement before it becomes active?
- How do I address the generalized, floating anxiety everyone is feeling?
- Now that the long-standing work/home separation has been dissolved, how do we cope with home drama spilling back into the workplace?
- I want to feel less helpless and more in control of my own impact.
- I want to be proactive going forward and able to identify opportunities for success in the new reality.
- I want to be the designer of my next phase and help my team design theirs as well.
- What are our new boundaries (not just physical, but emotional and work-life harmony boundaries also)?
- How has the corporate culture been affected as we worked remotely and how do I get it back on track?
This is just some of what I’ve been hearing – what would be important to YOU, and what would you prioritize first?
Thanks in advance for the input.