Human Resources Manager position at NorAm International - Hebron, KY
NorAm International has the below opening for an HR Manager. View full job description and apply here: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=4205018e-a61d-4ff3-8bf9-4bbdfb7b98ab&ccId=19000101_000001&lang=en_US
Human Resources Manager
NorAm International Partners is looking to add a motivated & passionate member to our HR team to work out of our Hebron, Kentucky location. We have invested a great deal into our HR systems and will need a strong leader to help us carry out various business initiatives to expand on these capabilities.
This role will be supporting approximately 75 employees and managers in a fast growing company. A large focus will be on employee relations and incorporating strategies to attract talent and reduce turnover.
If you love creating efficiencies via technology and process improvement and you are passionate about interacting with employees at all levels of the organization, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Ensures job descriptions and policies/procedures are up-to-date. This may include updating current descriptions, establishing for new positions and putting a process in place to review handbooks on a consistent basis.
- Maintains the HR Information System by keeping accurate data, running auditing reports, becoming well versed in applicable modules of ADP Workforce Now.
- Provides Human Resources consultation and advice to employees and management on organizational issues and initiatives with a focus on change management, positive employee relations, and employee engagement.
- Well versed in both Federal and state regulations as well as compliance reports: FMLA, OSHA, ADA, FLSA, I-9 compliance including e-Verify.
- Serves as a resource to current and prospective employees with information about policies, benefits, job duties, wages, and other work-related information.
- Oversees the performance management process. Constantly evaluates trends and tools that are consistent with company culture and provide learning & development opportunities for our workforce.
- Well versed in benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, FSA, Life Insurance, Short and long term disability plans. Partners with Broker and internal teams to evaluate annually to ensure rates are competitive. Responsible for annual open enrollment as well as new hires and qualifying life events.
- Familiar with annual ACA reporting.
- Determines hiring needs throughout the organization and supports the full-cycle recruitment effort.
- Focus on creative recruitment efforts across various channels.
- Reviews and responds to unemployment claims with appropriate documentation.
- 3 + years of Human Resources Generalist experience with natural step progression, preferably in a fulfillment environment or similar industry.
- HR Management experience preferred.
- Prior HRIS knowledge.
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now preferred.
- Ability to exercise considerable judgement and discretion in establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with management and employees.
- Self-directed and ability to prioritize work in a fast-paced environment with multiple competing priorities.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Suite products including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Payroll experience a plus!
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, business management or a related field.
- PHR/SHRM-CP or SPHR/SHRM-SCP certification highly desired.
What we offer:
Competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, company provided life insurance and employee assistance program, voluntary plans including short term and long term disability.
About The Company
NorAm International Partners, Inc. is a leader in Asset Recovery, 3PL Fulfillment & Logistics, and B-to-C Channel Development for Media, Consumer Electronics, and the Consumer Goods Markets. We are a fast growing dynamic company with strong partnerships in all these areas.
Seniority Level: Mid-level, exempt.
Employment Type: Full-time, Monday - Friday, 1st shift
Industry: Fulfillment, Logistics
Job Functions: Human Resources