Part-time HR Coordinator - Cincinnati's Ronald McDonald House
At Cincinnati’s Ronald McDonald House, we have a culture of gratitude, fun, collaboration and compassion. The HR Coordinator must be exceptionally talented, driven, organized and – most importantly – passionate about people and helping others succeed!
This position will work with the Director of Human Resources to carry out human resource functions to meet our organizational and departmental strategic goals. These functions include, but are not limited to, recruitment, onboarding, training and development, benefits and policy administration. This position will also help manage our ever -growing internship program.
THIS JOB MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF:
· You enjoy building relationships with a diverse group of people.
· You have an upbeat and professional demeanor.
· You are highly organized and great at prioritizing, multi-tasking and follow-up.
· You understand the confidential nature of Human Resources.
· You are meticulous about detail and accuracy while working effectively in a fast-paced office environment.
· You have strong verbal and written skills.
· You thrive in a collaborative environment.
· You are highly motivated and a self-starter.
· You have the ability to meet deadlines.
· You want to love what you do and make an impact!
· Serve as a reliable teammate managing the day-to-day administrative HR functions of the House
· Help recruit top talent to the House
· Manage and grow the internship program
· Lead with HEART (We are helpful, encouraging, attentive, respectful, and thankful)
Check out the full job description and apply here: https://www.rmhcincinnati.org/our-house/staff/employment-opportunities/
Melissa, there are some outstanding candidates on our HR JobShop ( jobs.strategicHRinc.com ). It's a free HR job board that you can post this job and/or contact the candidates listed directly. I know there are some great HR professionals looking for something just like this. If I can help in any other way, just holler ( Robin@strategicHRinc.com ).