HR Manager - Oxford, Ohio
HR Manager - Butler Behavioral Health Services
Title: Human Resources Manager
Job Function: Responsible for Human Resources functions of a moderate size organization (120 employees); including recruitment, on-boarding of new employees and benefit coordination. Administrative support of the CEO; including marketing, website management and special projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or relevant.
- Minimum of three (3) years Human Resource experience
Reports To: CEO
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of employment law compliance
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to neutrally problem solve employee needs
Hours: 8am—5pm (Monday—Friday) with evening hours as needed
Application Process: If interested email Randy Allman at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a resume.