The Gap in Your Tech Stack: HR Document Management - 9/24/19
September 24, 2019 at 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM ET
REGISTER ONLINE: https://web.hr.com/gnqd
What is really holding HR back from doing better, more strategic work? A recent study by Access and HR.com, "What's Hindering HR Success in 2019?", revealed that only 10% of HR professionals rate their company’s HR efficiency as excellent. This statistic is troubling as the burdens placed upon HR teams are real, and inefficient manual processes are holding HR departments back.
Strategic investment of HR technology is supposed to alleviate HR’s back office burden, but HRIS/HCM technology is often assessed and implemented without robust document management solutions in mind. The reality is that HR departments are constantly creating new documents, whether paper or digital or both, and frequently need to access existing documents no matter where they are created in the employee life cycle. Increasingly complex data privacy and compliance concerns increase the need for better HR document management.
The good news is that the complex needs of HR document management can be addressed through software that integrates with your current HRIS/HCM technology. Join us for this demo of CartaHR, and hear real-life stories of how HR teams have gained back time through digital transformation of HR documents. See how CartaHR can become your employee document system of record through integration with other components of your HR tech stack.
You will learn how to:
- Assess your document management requirements and develop strategy for implementation
- Integrate CartaHR with your HRIS/HCM systems to create efficiencies
- Utilize CartaHR as a first step when transitioning to a new HCM or making an initial transition to the cloud
- Create HR processes that eliminate busy work, improve employee experience and make audit requests a breeze
- Help your team become more efficient while improving compliance and security