HR Process Improvement Professional (Remote Anywhere in US) - Genesys
Come join a great team and company! This full time opening is critical and will help us transform our HR organization.
If you have a passion for operational excellence and a drive for continuous process improvement, and you have worked with a consultancy firm evaluating HR procedures, this role may be a perfect fit for you. We are a People Operations team working across geographies focused on evolving our process-oriented culture.
What this role is:
In this role, you will act and an internal consultant. You will use your project management, continuous improvement, and human resource knowledge to identify gaps and design solutions to solve them. We are looking to you to streamline the HR processes and create an agile infrastructure.
You will have a global focus and work together with our international teams to identify opportunities and align commonalities, suggest ways to simplify and define best practices. You will take part in change management efforts to ensure that our Policy & Process practices are effective for our global organization.
What this role isn't:
This role isn't an administrative role full of simple documentation. You will be building upon and creating new opportunities within the HR function. We are not looking for you to maintain our current processes. You will facilitate process improvements to build a stronger, and more efficient process-oriented culture. You'll face challenges along the way and need to collaborate with stakeholders to meet the team's needs.
What you'll bring to the table:
We want you to have a keen eye for details and bring people together to see the big picture. You will be analyzing, simplifying, and building agile processes and workflows. You will keep up with the latest HR trends and best practices. You'll use those to identify our opportunities for continuous improvement. Having a background in consulting and project management will help you be successful. You will help lead change management and educate our teams about our proactive approach to compliance.
The HR team operates under the philosophy of One team. Having a passion and working on projects involving employee experience and DE&I initiatives is a plus.
Some details about what you will do:
- Lead People, Policy, and Process projects. You won't be working in a vacuum, so you will need to maintain a global mindset and work across different functions and geographies.
- Collaborate and coordinate with our HR functions in the creation of workflows, including ones with our HRIS team
- Create and update the content database of our internal and external HR chatbot solution. You'll need to work across the HR function to ensure that all the information is correct.
- Create and keep updated an HR playbook
- Act as the single point of contact with internal stakeholders and external vendors and consultants throughout a project's lifecycle
- Design, update and ensure the integrity of our global HR Knowledge Base and champion a process-oriented culture
- 5+ years of HR experience
- 2+ years of experience creating and improving processes with a consultancy firm
- Well versed in best HR practices and latest trends
- Strong skills in the areas of interpersonal communication, analysis, critical thinking, attention to detail, and multi-tasking
- Experience as a project manager over complex HR compliance-related projects for a global company
- Innovative problem solver with excellent critical thinking skills
- Agile or Project Management Certification preferred
Apply Here: http://m.rfer.us/GENESYSgBV7LB