Temp HR Mgr in Chicago (3 months)
What You Will Do…
- Acts as a trusted business advisor to understand issues/concerns of line managers and provides structured support in managing talent and performance issues.
- Investigates employee/labor issues and makes recommendations regarding progressive discipline.
- Contributes to the business strategy by helping business leaders to identify, prioritize and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures and processes.
- Ensures a strong leadership and coaching culture permeates the organization.
- Partners with leaders to provide counsel during reorganizations, restructuring, and downsizing workforce efforts when necessary.
- Develops strategies to source, attract, recruit and select top tier talent
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with hiring managers to create a partnership
- Effectively coaches hiring managers on the interview and selection process.
Please note: We are anticipating a minimum duration of 3 months for this temporary assignment.