Strategic 6 Pack - NKY SHRM & NKY Chamber Event on 11/10/21
Have you registered yet? Don't miss this!
The NKY Chamber and Northern Kentucky SHRM have collaborated to bring local and nationally recognized speakers for a special day-long event for human resource professionals on November 10 at Receptions in Erlanger.
BONUS: I will be there - and am thrilled to be a part of this amazing event!
Sessions and speakers will include:
- Dealing with Change in this Ever-Changing World: How Can HR Professionals Continue to Serve Their Customers and the Business? – Priya Dhingra (Klocek)
- Shattering the Glass Ceiling: A Strategic Approach to Maximize Total Talent – Cathy Decker Mills
- Poverty to Possibility: 5 Turning Points and Forces That Changed the Trajectory of a Child’s Life and Opportunities for the Better -- and What That Means for Your Business – Diane Bailey-Boulet, ACC
- Conscious Culture: A Game Plan to Build a Great Workplace – Melanie Booher
- Leading Through Creativity and Influence – Glenn Sharp, MBA
- Inclusive Leadership - HR Panel - Roula Allouch, John Hawkins, Sheila Simmons, CEPA ®, Kristen Smitherman-Voltaire, MS, PMP, Gina Stough, SHRM-SCP
Attendees of the 2021 HR Strategic 6-Pack event will earn 6 strategic/business credits.
If you haven't already registered, click below to register in the event. Registration is limited to 150 attendees.
You can register at our site - https://lnkd.in/eehWYV6e
PLEASE share this opportunity with your HR Department and fellow HR professionals.
The 2021 HR Strategic 6-Pack is presented by Payroll Partners. The Topic Speaker sponsors include Delta Airlines, Strauss Troy and Thomas More University. The HR 100 event sponsors are Humana and Scooter Media.