HR Project Manager - Temp at SiriusXM in Northern Cross, California
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.siriusxm.com/careers .
Contract HR Project Manager
We’re looking for a strong Project Manager to help us execute against the HR vision and strategy that supports SiriusXM today and for the future. You’re curious, eager to learn, can build rapport, organize teams against a common goal, and can keep multiple projects on track. You bring structure and harmony to cross-functional efforts. You embody a mindset of change, feel comfortable in a nimble, dynamic and fluid work environment, and enable others to do the same.
The HR Project Manager, reporting into the Head of People Services, will contribute to the overall management of the HR project portfolio as well as directly manage key HR projects, both technical and non-technical. This role will also partner with leaders of HR Centers of Expertise (COE) to understand core activities and influence prioritization of new programs.
The Selected Candidate Will
- Own and effectively manage multiple small to large scale projects and tasks concurrently, including project design, scope and solutions
- Lead effective governance across the project management lifecycle
- Gain subject matter expertise of project, its business value, customer benefits and needs addressed, and deep dive into business and technical details
- Ensure business goals are identified and agreed upon for the project; establish quantitative KPIs with baseline and measure targets
- Understand how to apply project management concepts to projects and programs that don’t necessarily fall in the typical SDLC framework
- Drive cross-team collaboration in a structured and efficient way seeking to accelerate progress toward goals while removing barriers and roadblocks along the way
- Ensure project team and stakeholders have adequate understanding of ownership, timelines, resource needs, risks, contentions, and dependencies
- Manage and drive decision making among stakeholders
- Track and report project status; communicate regular updates to various constituents using centralized means
- Partner with Internal Communications team to determine rollout/launch strategy; manage the execution of communications plan
- Partner with COEs to develop change management strategies that will drive adoption and enablement for impacted audiences (employees, managers, administrators, departments, etc)
- Execute project deliverables utilizing HR PMO tools, templates and methodology
- Identify improvements to streamline and simplify the PMO processes to meet the evolving needs of the business
- Minimum of 5 years in program/project management role and/or management consulting. Experience managing people projects / HR initiatives a plus
- Must have excellent interpersonal, presentation, and influencing skills
- Exemplify organization and attention to detail in all that you do
- Familiarity with business process design/improvement/management methodology and tools
- Must be a self-motivated team player able to work effectively with general guidance toward objectives
- Proficient in Google suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides) and Microsoft Office (WORD,
- Excel, PowerPoint & Project)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience using models like DACI and AGILE and applying operation models to drive execution and decision making
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.