HR Director for the YMCA of Greater Dayton - Dayton, Ohio
Job Opportunity – HR Director with YMCA of Greater Dayton, Ohio
Are you a hands-on, well-rounded HR Director who thrives on leading the overall culture, value, and performance of an organization? Are you a roll-up-your sleeves, “can do” type of person? If yes, we want to speak with you.
As the Human Resources Director with the YMCA, you will be responsible for providing excellent support to all branches and staff of the YMCA of Greater Dayton, primarily in areas of employee relations, employee compensation and performance management, benefits administration, and the talent acquisition process. You will also review policies and practices to maintain compliance and to provide effective and dedicated HR advisory service to all employees.
The ideal candidate will be a high-energy self-starter with the ability to work seamlessly with team members of all departments and levels. High level of relationship building skills, along with the ability to be a leader, and successfully carry out duties in accordance with the YMCA’s mission statement. Other requirements of this position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or related degree, or equivalent work experience, required.
- HR certification (PHR/SPHR/SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP) preferred.
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience in a leadership role.
- High level benefit knowledge, including retirement plans required.
- Experience in administration of FMLA, COBRA, ERISA, and ADA.
- Talent in clear and effective communication to multiple audiences.
- Strong ability to effectively manage all aspects of the employment infrastructure.
- Proven experience in promoting an engaging and positive organizational culture.
The YMCA of Greater Dayton, based on Christian principles, is a charitable organization with an inclusive environment driven to enrich the quality of family, spiritual, social, mental, and physical wellbeing for all. Ys are a local community organization, collectively the nation’s largest not-for-profit charity. YMCA’s are volunteer founded, volunteer based, and volunteer led. Ys are for people of all faiths, races, abilities, ages, and incomes.
To learn more about us, please visit our website and LinkedIn page:
Are you ready to join a strong team committed to working together to improve the standard of health care in your community? Apply online at https://grnh.se/06e062ca3us or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Be a part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.