Bookkeeper/Human Resources (Part time) for Delev & Associates, LLC in Cincinnati, Ohio
Job Opportunity: Bookkeeper/Human Resources (Part time) with Delev & Associates, LLC in Cincinnati, OH
Do you have strong bookkeeping skills? Are you looking for a great part time position? Do you thrive in a small company with a family-like culture? If yes, we would love the opportunity to talk with you!
This small law firm is seeking a Bookkeeper (Accounts Receivable, Payable, Bookkeeping Services) and Office Human Resource Manager. The ideal candidate will be professional, confidential, dependable, and take ownership and pride of work performed. Candidates must be well organized, analytical, and independent thinkers who can take direction, initiate action and have excellent communication skills.
This position is 20-25 hours per week, arranging the hours per week is flexible, yet consistency is preferred. The pay is $25 - $29/hour.
The Bookkeeper/HR is responsible for the financial and human resources aspects for the firm. This position is currently a part time position. The position reports to the Managing Attorney.
Bookkeeper responsibilities include:
- Check the online bank accounts; review what has posted in the bank to what is posted and QuickBooks. Make any entries that are posted into the online bank and not in QuickBooks
- Enter invoices into QuickBooks
- Pay invoices on a timely basis
- Write checks for any court cost
- Weekly Deposit checks into IOLTA account
- Weekly write checks from IOLTA based on deposited checks
- Net clients - deposit payment, post payment in QuickBooks, post payment in relational database and enter onto the monthly excel payment sheet
- Write Remit checks to Net clients and to the firm from the IOLTA account
- Make quarterly tax payments of CAT tax, workers comp
Human Resources/Office Manager responsibilities include:
- Maintain office supplies
- Manage office vendors
- Review the time tracking online system to verify everyone has clocked correctly, make corrections if someone has missed a time punch
- Bi-weekly submit time to payroll to our payroll vendor
- Enter payroll journal entry into QuickBooks
- Review PTO on a weekly basis and verify that our totals match the totals of payroll vendor
- Manage New hire process
- On-board new employees
- Maintain company Handbook
The ideal candidate must have organizational and communication skills. Additionally, this candidate will have:
- Associate degree in accounting, or related business preferred
- 2 – 3 years of Bookkeeping experience is required
- Strong experience with QuickBooks is required
- Proficient with Excel is required
- Demonstrated skills in verbal and written communication skills, effective listening, problem-solving and negotiating required
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize
- Possess strong keyboarding and computer skills
We provide a work environment that allows our employees to excel at their job. If you are the type of person with a can-do attitude, who loves to solve problems and manages their time wisely, person we are seeking. We offer competitive compensation and other benefits.
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.