Staffing Branch Manager at BelFlex - Cincinnati, Ohio
Are you an experienced Staffing Professional looking for a Branch Manager opportunity in Cincinnati, OH? Come join our team at BelFlex Staffing Network!
The Branch Manager provides leadership, direction, and manages all phases of branch operations. A successful Branch Manager has leadership qualities that will inspire the team and position the office for growth, while sharing BelFlex’s commitment to the success of our customers, employees, and the communities we work in.
Join a Best of Staffing Client Satisfaction Leader 5 Years in a Row!
Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Permissive Paid Time Off
Bonuses, and more!
- Short and long-term decision making to attain, maintain, and increase the branch’s profitability
- Recruitment and Training
- Creating a high performing team and atmosphere. Leading and inspiring team members to meet and exceed performance expectations
- Ensuring operational excellence. Maintaining compliance with all contractual requirements, state and federal regulations, and BelFlex policies and procedures
- Networking to create and enhance industry and brand awareness
- Establishes client rates and assists with budget planning
- Embrace technology to advance the utilization of our internal database and increase operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Screen candidates and fill job orders with candidates that are best qualified for the position
- Utilize financial and operational reporting to drive the financial performance of the office, as well as the team’s performance
- Maintain a focus on building high performing teams while fostering a culture of learning and development of team members - - ensuring all team members receive necessary training, and preparing team members for advancement
- Monitor electronic record maintenance to ensure compliance
- Establishment and maintenance of key client relations
- Natural alignment with the company culture and core values
- High School Diploma required, College Degree preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the Staffing Industry, and leading a large-scale recruitment function, preferred
- Ability to lead and motivate high performing teams
- Knowledge and understanding of common staffing metrics / KPI’s
- Microsoft Office Suite Proficiency
- Proven financial and business acumen
- Strong P&L / budgeting experience, preferred
- Ability to think strategically, analyze situations, and solve problems effectively
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
We are excited about the opportunities of tomorrow and the challenge of being the best. With a commitment to Succeeding Together, we will be a trusted partner, an industry champion, and a respected leader that makes a meaningful difference in the lives we touch. Apply today and join the team the succeeds together. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year